Coronavirus: impact on real estate
Real Asset Media has just published a Special Report, Coronavirus: impact on real estate. The Special Report is free to download for all Real Asset Day readers.
The Special Report analyses the latest data and insights from industry leaders on what coronavirus means for you and the real estate sector.
- The Economic context: how effective are the unprecedented interventions by governments, central banks and regulators across the US, Europe and the UK.
- Investment activity and capital flows: Q1 across Europe, and the globe, is expected to show weakening activity as month months progress. Markets are braced for a tough Q2.
- Market Sentiment: Savills rapid sentiment survey sheds light on the varying pace of influence Covid-19 has so far had by sectors and geography
- Real Asset Live: leading economists and researchers share their insights on the likely influence on the global economy and real estate markets
- Vulnerable sectors: the retail sector is on the brink while supply chain reconfiguration occupies logistics sector
- Finance: CREFC Europe’s CEO Peter Cosmetatos offers his early thoughts on the challenge now facing lenders
- Restructuring: the race for survival as companies seek to boost liquidity ahead of access to government schemes
- The view from Germany: Blackbird Real Estate’s Tobias Schultheiß analyses Germany’s resilience
- Sector focus – Food Retail: Greenman’s Johnnie Wilkinson on why physical retail will still have a place after the crisis